Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wildhorse

I just got back from a school-sponsored trip to a retreat called Younglife Wildhorse. It's way out in Middle Of Nowhere, Oregon, USA, and I must say, it was the funnest trip I've taken in a while. If you have been there before, you know what I'm saying when I tell you the whole place is BIG. We had our own building called Muddy Creek Lodge, equipped with a lounge, a rec room, and a lot of rooms. The room that me and four of my friends shared was really nice. I like the feather pillows and the heating. I must say the scariest time I had there was a special swing called the Screamer. I know how it sounds, but this swing seats three people at once, goes fifty feet into the air, and swings you out over a little valley edge. Very exciting.
Well, while we were having fun there, I was neglecting to do two papers that are due the following week. Which means I have three days and no free time to get them done.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment